Call recording software allows a business to record both incoming and outgoing calls. The call log database is stored in the cloud which makes connectivity and communication faster. It also makes the record database easily accessible and also safe. Call recording software does not need any manual engagement by the agent as it is automatically recorded without any additional effort.
Some important features of call recording software are:
- Auto-Recording: As the name itself suggests it automatically records calls. With manual recording, one might at times miss recording calls, but the software makes it effortless. Both incoming and outgoing calls are recorded. A business can also easily integrate the solution with other solutions to get more benefits.
- Quality Assessment: Recording every call helps to keep a check on the quality assessment of the calls, conversations exchanged, and also services offered. It helps to keep track of the agent’s skills and also maintain business accountability for communication. The records help a business to check on the call pattern, behavior, wait time, resolution time, service time, etc. It also keeps the professional ethics in check along with chances for future reference, if needed.
- Conversion of text to speech: A business can integrate text-to-speech software with the call recording software to get better insights into the quality of the call. With keyword spotting, a business can analyze customer issues. This can help a business to look into factors that can be used to provide better services.
- Easy data access: Call recordings are stored in the cloud which provides easy access. A business agent can easily locate the data files and have access to the records. It helps to offer necessary and immediate services to regular customers, based on their call history. It reduces wait time and increases the customer engagement rate. The recorded calls also can be used by a business as a crucial source of data that can be produced as evidence in lawsuits, if a business faces any such unpleasant situation. The call recording also helps in maintaining decorum and professional behavior for both the customers and also the agents during communication.
- In-depth Analytics: Call recording provides an in-depth analysis of every call. The detailed information related to every aspect of the customer, agent, and the whole conversation gives an insight into many things. Customer location, concern, nature of assistance requested, nature of service call, number of calls from one location, regular customers, etc. are some of the data that can be easily accessed. Agent’s responses to calls, time of engagement, wait time, and engagement rate are key indicators of agent performance. These can be used by the business as tools for market research, strategizing market expansion, and also to train the agents. Call recording software helps with training and development purposes where a business does not need to invest in another solution for the same.
Call recording is very economical, easy to use, and a rich source of data. It can be easily installed on any device that the business uses for communication. It does not require any additional setup infrastructure spaces. A business can easily install the software and use it immediately. It automatically records every call and creates a separate database for each call. The data can be used for many purposes and is easily accessible; as it is cloud-based there is no risk of the data being lost at any time. It promotes business growth very easily.
The Best Call Recording Software Providers in India
- Knowlarity: It is one of the leading cloud-based call recording software providers. It is trusted in more than 60 countries all across the world, as 6000+ organisations use various cloud communication software solutions. It offers easy integrations along with multiple features in economic packages. A business can easily connect with Knowlarity by visiting the website or through the toll-free number. It also offers expert guidance to the business along with a free demo trial period for any solution.
- RingCentral MVP: It is another popular call recording software provider that provides a cloud-based call recording system to improve customer service through video, audio, and phone interaction recording.
- Talkdesk: It is a cloud contact center call recording software that uses artificial intelligence to enhance customer service. It does not require any additional setup infrastructure spaces. A business can easily install the software and use it immediately. It automatically records every call and creates a separate database for each call. The data can be used for many purposes and is easily accessible; as it is cloud-based there is no risk of the data being lost at any time. It promotes business growth very easily.