Biomedical engineering combines engineering concepts with medical and biological sciences to develop devices and technologies to improve treatment methods. Biomedical engineering focuses on the healthcare sector. Biomedical engineers have developed several devices and machines that have significantly advanced medical research. Biomedical engineering students often turn to LiveWebTutors for professional academic help from specialists in completing their assignments.
The field of study of biomedical engineering is dynamic
Experts claim that Online Assignment Help is one of the most active fields of study and research in the world today. However, the field also works with engineering and computer applications and involves complicated biological processes. It is not only one of the most popular and best subjects, but also one of the most important for maintaining the physical and mental health of living beings.
What biomedical engineers do is:
- They study a medical problem and see if it can be solved using modern technologies and computerized devices.
- These engineers develop instruments and machines for clinical testing, including artificial organs, body parts, and machines.
- They also set up, inspect, repair, and maintain equipment and provide technical assistance as needed.
- They evaluate the manufacture, effectiveness, and safety of devices.
- When necessary, they instruct physicians, pathologists, and medical professionals on the use of these devices and machines.
- Biomedical engineers work with biologists, chemists, and medical researchers to conduct technical studies on various biological systems and structures.
- Based on the results of their studies, they develop methods, write technical reports, publish research papers, and consult with appropriate authorities.
- They give presentations to various professionals, including hospital management, biomedical device manufacturers, the government, and scientists, explaining their study results and possible designs for biomedical devices.
- Because of their technical and biological backgrounds, they often help coordinate various activities. For example, biomedical engineers need a thorough understanding of physiology and technology to make a device such as an endoscope. With their understanding of all related fields, they have helped create incredible medical devices.
Because biomedical engineering is an interdisciplinary profession, it also requires help from several other fields, including zoology, computer science, organic and inorganic chemistry, and biology.
Some specialties of biomedical engineering that underscore the tremendous relevance and vitality of the field are:
- One branch of biomedical engineering, known as “bio-instrumentation,” develops tools to diagnose and treat various diseases by applying concepts from measurement, computer science, and electronics.
- The study of naturally occurring or synthetically produced environmentally friendly materials used in medical devices and as instruments for organ implantation is called biomaterials.
- Researchers in biomechanics use mechanics to develop biomedical devices. Fitting prosthetic limbs is just one of the challenges that biomechanics has already solved.
- Using technology and informatics, rehabilitation engineering addresses various physical and psychological problems.
To understand how the various systems inside living things, from bacteria to humans, function and respond to environmental changes, systems physiology designs and develops a variety of engineering techniques.
Biomedical Engineering – Assignments
Biomedical engineering bridges the gap between engineering and biology. Therefore, in order to work effectively as a biomedical engineer and achieve great success, students must thoroughly understand each area of the subject.
Completing assignments on this complex subject is challenging, especially because biomedical engineering emphasizes nanotechnology and the use of robotics in biomedical research.
To complete their assignments in a timely manner – which would otherwise be impossible – students have developed the practice of asking experts for help with their biomedical engineering assignments.
One of the most important components of our final year biomedical engineering curriculum is project work. The most recent project topics in biomedical engineering are listed below:
- Robotic Exerciser for Sprained Ankle
- Device to Strengthen the Rotator Cuff
- COVID Disinfection Box for Arduino
- Robotic arm controlled by Android.
- Patient Health Monitoring through GSM
- Heartbeat sensing for the detection of heart attacks
- Device for Mandibulomaxillary Fixation
- Oblique Chair
- Patients’ Electronic Weighing Scale
- Treatment for migraines with EMG
- Monitoring System for Cough
- Emergency medical care in hospitals
- Blind-friendly telephone dealing system
- Device for Measuring Pulse Transit Time
- DSP-enabled digital hearing aid
- Examination of Skin Tone
- System for Centralized Cardiac Monitoring
- Blood Oxidizer
- Creation of an Optical Photo sensor
- Brain segmentation from MR images
- Smart Robotic Wheelchair
- System for Automatic Medicine Announcement
- Protection for the Blind
- Watch in Braille
- Synthetic Kidney
- Warmer for blood infusion
- System for Monitoring Premature Babies
- IR-Based Muscle Stimulation of Paralyzed Muscle
- Heart Rate Calculation Using an Optical Method
- System for detecting posture deviations
- Device for Monitoring Epilepsy
- Sports Tracker
- An interactive neural input device for an arm prosthesis
- Discovery of Potentially Co-Regulated Genes
- Identification with Biometric Fingerprints
- Wireless Contact Lens Display with a single pixel
- Exoskeleton that amplifies the strength
- Monitoring and Social Distancing with IOT
- Sorting device for tablets based on colour
- Health monitoring system for wearable’s
- Elderly Smart Watch
- IOT Contactless COVID Testing Booth
- Patient Health Check through Wireless
- Babies’ Precise Temperature Controller
- Auto-Massager for the Back
- System for Reorganizing Odours
- Monitoring of Respiratory Temperature
- Muscle Simulator for Neurons
- Gateway for Integrated Patient Monitoring
- Patient Analysis in the Fall
Unique services of LiveWebTutors
The entire team at LiveWebTutors, not just the writers, strives to keep students relaxed while offering this service.
The following are some other valuable features of this organization:
- 24-hour help service for students
- Reasonable cost
- Emergency service if the assignment is delivered within 24 hours.
- Dissertation writing, among other types of online assignment help.
- Free review and editing service